What is Aloe Vera Shop?
Aloe Vera Shop is an online store dedicated exclusively to selling Aloe Vera products. Our mission is to get Aloe Vera to the four corners of the world.
We specialize in the marketing of Aloe Vera products and our team is available to answer any questions. If you would like to know which Aloe Vera product is right for you, click here!
What is Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera is a cactus from North Africa. It can be found in the wild in countries such as Morocco, Libya, Egypt, Mauritania and Spain (Canary Islands), but due to its high economic value, plantations can already be found in Europe.
The fleshy leaves of the Aloe Vera plant have been the subject of several studies proving its therapeutic effects, being widely used in cosmetics, food and natural medicine.
What are the main properties of Aloe Vera?
- Aloe Vera has antioxidant and antibacterial properties and is beneficial in overall health.
- Aloe Vera Creams and Gels have a protective effect against UV rays and help in the regeneration of the skin of patients undergoing radiotherapy treatments.
- Aloe Vera Gel is widely used to treat skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, allergies, burns and even insect bites.
- Due to its analgesic properties it contributes to pain relief.
- It contributes to the softening and calming of the skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe Vera facilitates the delivery of oxygen to cells by dilating capillaries.
- Rich in collagen and elastin, it increases skin elasticity.
- Aloe Vera is a powerful skin and hair moisturizer.
- Aloe Vera is rich in Vitamins such as Vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, and is one of the rare plants that contains Vitamin B12. It is also an excellent source of Mineral Salts such as Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium, Selenium, Sodium, Iron, Potassium, Copper and Manganese.
- Aloe Vera is useful for maintaining and regulating intestinal transit and flora and also acts as a vermicide, facilitating the expulsion of parasites.
- Aloe Vera is effective in lowering cholesterol and decreasing stomach acidity thanks to the plant steroids (campesterol and beta-sitosterol) and fatty acids (linoleic, alpha-linolenic, myristic, oleic, palmitic and stearic) in its composition.
- Aloe Vera allows general regulation of internal systems, stimulates defense mechanisms and provides greater ability to deal with physical, emotional and environmental stress.
In summary, the use of Aloe Vera is highly recommended, either in the form of juices or dietary supplements or in the form of gel, cream or shampoo cosmetics.