1. The personal data provided for the purpose of ordering the products is required for processing, registration and statistical operations and is contained in a computer file under the responsibility of Aloe Vera Shop. If authorized by you, your data will also be used for marketing purposes, without prejudice to the right of opposition.
2. According to the law, the right of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation is guaranteed, either in person or in writing through the contact page.
3. Personal data may be made available to subcontractors for the dispatch of orders.
4. The confidentiality of your personal data is assured by Aloe Vera Shop.
5. Cookies are files that are recorded on your computer and are intended solely to simplify your navigation on the Aloe Vera Shop website (these cookies may not contain viruses or run as they are not active files).
6. Cookies allow:
- Improve your browsing experience and benefit from our personalized advice.
- Be informed about our promotional offers on various products.
- Store the products in your shopping cart so you can continue your order at any other time.
These cookies can only be read by Aloe Vera Shop and yourself, and you can delete them if you wish.
7. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your computer to notify you whenever you receive a cookie or disable all cookies through your browser. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access some of the site’s functions.