1. Shipments of an order made in the Aloe Vera Shop is made within 2 working days, after receipt and confirmation of the respective payment. If this deadline cannot be met, the customer will be informed by email of the expected date of shipment.
2. The cost of shipping orders placed at the Aloe Vera Shop is automatically calculated based on the weight of the products purchased and the destination of the delivery.
3. Shipping is by registered mail or carrier. In mainland Portugal, the shipping is made by carrier and in the archipelagos of the Azores and Madeira is made by CTT.
4. According to the delivery address of the order, the estimated delivery times are as follows:
|Portugal||2 working days|
|Rest of Europe||5 working days|
|Rest of the world||20 working days|
6. Aloe Vera Shop is not responsible for delays in delivery due to strikes or periods that are predictable by their nature (such as the Christmas season), but will spare no effort to get the order to its destination as soon as possible. possible.
7. After receiving your order, you must confirm that everything was delivered in the right conditions, having 14 days to return it, if you wish.
8. To return, please contact us through our contact page.
9. Upon receipt of your return request, we will advise you on how to proceed.
10. Aloe Vera Shop does not accept returns of open packaging. To make a return, product packaging must be intact and sealed.